From: Nathan Easton <n.m.easton@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) High Level Play
To: tft@brainiac.com
Date: Thursday, 4 November, 2010, 22:09

I think you could use the encumbrance rules as a guideline.  Someone with,
for example, 25 strength is strong enough to haul around 50 kilos or
thereabouts before they get into much of a penalty.  So, you're as strong as
a guy who could run around with a hundred pound backpack and not be
particularly inconvenienced by it.  A guy with 30 strength could carry
around 60 kilos, so still not up over 200 pounds without being substantially
slowed.

What that tells us is that strength ratings increase at a more linear rate
than the exponential one you'd see for a superhero type character.