Re: (TFT) House Rules?

---------- Original Message ----------
Do you put any "stock" in the idea of a GM/Player contract?

Sure, in the broad social contract "dont be a jerk" sense.  'cause if you're gonna be a jerk, I have no interest in playing this, or any, game with you.

Not you personally, Jay, I mean the illustrative you.

I find that if I game with people who like and respect one another, and all should be well.  Everyone is just out to have a good time, and not out to step on anyone else's fun.  At least that is how it should be.