Re: (TFT) High Level Play

Jay,
I would not try to build a prison out of wattle and daub.
It was generally used as infill in a timber frame structure.
Where mud and reeds are common resources, then wattle and daub can make a decent house.

If I wanted to keep Conan Pomfrey prisoner, I'd push him down the well and leave a couple of stout lads handy to bash him with clubs if he tries to get out...

Regards,

Chris

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/