Re: (TFT) High Level Play

I never said it was fool proof. :o)
Just better than leaving him in a fragile walled chicken hut.

If Conan is a PC I might want him to escape.
Putting him in a hole and seeing what he does next is part of the game.

I would expect a bunch of farmers to have a lot of experience at restraining powerful animals. They may also have a secure store for crops or grain somewhere nearby.
They could come up with many more options before resorting to magic.

Lock him in the granary/temple/root cellar;
Put an ox yoke on him and hitch him to the village oak;
Chain him to the anvil in the smithy;

If you have magic handy, Sleep him and drain strength.

Have fun,

Chris

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/