Re: (TFT) world on a "standard" (?) table map...

From: "Joey Beutel" <
Subject: Re: (TFT) world on a "standard" (?) table map...

Actually I can see waterfalls on floating islands existing in rare
circumstances. Floating islands could be done with some sort of
magnetism, i'm sure, while having the rocks be of the sort that they
gather water through condensation (think like a glass of water, but
multiplied to massive size of a floating island, and giving the rocks
a much better condensation rate based on environment). This sort of
water could pool on the islands and then fall down to the planet with
massive gusts of waterfall for days (or given the right circumstances,
it could even be a continuous thing). Its not likely, but it can be
done.

TOTALY fair Sir!
Perhaps the atmosphere pressure creates a larger factor for water capularity...
I really don't know.
Humans apparently needed at least a mask on that planet/moon...
I'm no expert at this.
I can say that as a GM I must constantly refree players that know more specifics about areas of knowledge than I do and I must adjust. I don't care who you are, I doubt your ability to pull something mostly functional outta your proverbial nethers on the fly. Of course, you are smarter than me... (not a personal statement... in practical fact you ARE probably smarter than myself...) but I feel that if I allow for your deeper knowledge to contribute and help shape my campagin then you as a player might be more likely to "play" with me more than once. Fresh water is as much an issue on THIS planet as who gets to burn the last of the conerfious ages byproducts. Just describe the process so the folks that wanna put water-wheels and whatnot under said falls know the "system" they need maintain... or exploit to the detrement of future generations...