(TFT) Grievances

I hate the History Channel running god AWFUL programs involving speculation about ancient aliens and presenting the b.s. in the same factual manner that they present programing about real-world events.

I can't stand that the term "artist" is still applied to the majority of individuals involved in todays "music (?). Just put a pic of the autotune circuts on the album cover and stop pertending that these people have talent.

I can't believe MY sex tape didn't make ME famous.
It just doesn't seem fair...

I don't like that Steve Landesberg is gone.

I can't stomach that with in just a few months of buying a game or dvd another version comes out with additional "bonus" materal, etc.
Isn't the "directors cut" what came out in the theaters?
Once I buy something with "the complete" printed on it that should be IT!

I'm disappointed with myself for taking soooo long with my game stuff.
"Stewie: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off. "

Well that's a few of my grievances aired... on to the feats of strength.

Happy Festivus y'all! =====