Re: (TFT) The Duke of Dran

----- Original Message ----- From: Neil
To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) The Duke of Dran

Quoting Gavin@TheFantasyQuest.com:
You may ask, "Why can't my 32-point character do all of these things?" to
which I would reply, "These talents don't make a king; they simply make a
great man a great king!"

Your scrub does do thiese things, but only within his situation. The
Duke knows the right guys such that he's affecting governments, not
single people.

Hee hee hee...

I use SJ's Illuminati to represent this.
The "King" has control of the biggest power structure in the basic idea.
I just don't use the idea of "winning".
Sure, any given power sturcture can domminate for a VERY long time, but I tend to measure those periods in turns of generations (20 years) if I frame them in an adventure at all.

Harry Potter spent his adventure in less than half a generation...

How many shields of production is that? =====