Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 12:27 AM
Subject: RE: (TFT) A Point of Damage

From: brad@longbrothers.net

On another point why did Broadsword need to
disengage in the prior round if the figure he was engaged with died before
Broadsword had his attack?

I see that the trap hidden in the test question has been sniffed out.

Here is my prepaired one sentence answer.

"Just like casting a spell, a character may only stand still or move one hex
to disengage."

The broadsword could not disengage at all
as he moved too far already.

:)
David Grouchy