Re: (TFT) Wizard mods - out of balance?

As always, do what you want, its your game; if you want wizards to be powerful, then do it.

But the fact is this (and as Neil mentioned, other similar systems) don't 'fix' anything, as the ST point system works really, really well. Any adjustments will basically create an imbalance in a game that is actually very balanced in the core rules.