Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:36 PM
Subject: RE: (TFT) Wizard mods - out of balance?

From: brad@longbrothers.net

Although, if they miss, they better start praying or running REALLY fast ... but if they use all their strength, they'll be unconscious at ST 1? Walk up
and slit the wizard's throat... ummm... not sure Mr Wizard would want to
take that risk too often.

So you admit that the system is already overpowered, and yet balanced, at the
same time.

hmmmm.

David Michael Grouchy II