Re: (TFT) Arneson created D&D, creating characters, dungeons, etc.

Quoting Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>:
Hi all, Neil. Actually David Arneson, was the one who thought
it all up, Gygax was the business guy who kicked
Arneson out and stole as much credit as he could.

I do know all that (I'm not too far from Lake Geneva, after all). My point is that it's Gygax who's going to be remembered for it. And being called the Sigmund Freud of anything is not honoring that person.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com