RE: (TFT) TFT, numbers and crunchy bits. What a campaign says.

> From: rsmith@lightspeed.ca
>
> I was irked enough by your diatribe on the right
> way to play TFT that I was tempted into pointing
> out the inconsistency with respect to your opinion
> on adding 'more numbers' and your adding a new
> attribute (psionic power) to the game even if it
> was kept a secret attribute.
>
> Anyway, no hard feelings I hope.
>
> Warm regards, Rick.

Not at all, I'm glad for it.  I don't have eyes behind and having someone I
respect point out possible hypocracy is valuable to me.  And least anyone
listening get the wrong Idea, I lurked on this list for a few months reading
the archives before joining.  It was Justin Grabowski's regular campaign
updates that drew me in.  But in that first year, consistently it was your
posts that kept me creative and challenged.

:)
David Michael Grouchy II