Re: (TFT) General Test of ITL Knowledge

> Is this a test of ITL knowledge, or a survey of GM opinions for how we
play?

> Assuming the latter:

Assuming the former:

Although there have been a lot of interesting points about the megahexes, what
spells to cast, and where to put the gems; I think that the gm cheated during
the slinkers movement.  The slinker should have ended its turn picking up the
gem and not spend 3MA to do it on the run.  What I'm not sure about is if you
can do any other action on the turn you wake up.  I.e. can you wake up AND do
any option available to a prone character on the same turn?  I know that in
real life, I cannot.  That's why there is a snooze button.

-Rich