Re: (TFT) General Test of ITL Knowledge

If I were GM'ing, I'd probably say taking the necklace was an action, not part of movement phase, and give the slinker a DX roll to avoid waking the wizard... number of dice probably depending on my mental picture of how heavily this particular character sleeps, or how mean I feel like being to the player...

- Meg