Re: (TFT) General Test of ITL Knowledge

----- Original Message ----- From: "rich"
 What I'm not sure about is if you
can do any other action on the turn you wake up. I.e. can you wake up AND do any option available to a prone character on the same turn? I know that in
real life, I cannot.  That's why there is a snooze button.

5 seconds is a pretty long period of time though.
An average reaction speed of around 0.2 seconds is 25 times quicker than the duration of a turn.
http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/stats.php
And I give Figures with a higher IQ than 10 quicker times than a fifth of a second.
7 hex Fire is IQ 16
2 seconds / 16 = 0.125 seconds
That smart cobber sees 40 times quicker that a turn.
Plus he's not at home in his own bed.

If we we're talking the matter of a second or so then I'd say your right, but we're talking 5 times as long.

Also, MA 14 is only about 12 fps or well under 10 mph.
14 hexes are about 60 feet.
1 turn is 5 seconds so 60 / 5 is 12 fps or just over 8 mph.
That monkey can hardly be said to be hauling butt.

Of course, kinda akin to where the mega-hex grid is located is the question of just when did the wizards turn start?
Is the wizard only getting a partial turn?
It seems to me the monkey started the turn. =====