Re: (TFT) Scribd hosted gaming

Also, in case some of you don't know it there's also a bluwiki page for both melee and wizard:

http://bluwiki.com/go/Tft-melee

http://bluwiki.com/go/Tft-wizard

David O. Miller

On Apr 7, 2011, at 12:49 PM, joel siragher wrote:

I discovered Scribd.com by accident yesterday. I wiggle my fingers and typed
in the holy grail of game words "fantasy trip" and got spit links to
scribd.com hosted metagaming files. If you need, they are there. Typing in
runequest, savageworlds, metagaming, d&d, dungeons and dragons return
bunches of treasures.

So try, and enjoy.

Joel