(TFT) Classics Simulated (The Space Gamer #16, 1978): Melee and Wizard scenarios

Here's a Google Docs version of the article "Classics Simulated" from The
Space Gamer #16.
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1wigAJM2Xdj_hVsKLV8HusIRH29jhqCjR5H4febakyE0

The article suggests various Melee/Wizard scenarios including the three
battles of Beowulf, Iliad's final duel between Achilles and Hector, and the
Odyssey.

I think the Beowulf stuff looks cool (although I've not tried any of this
for playability). It was written when Wizard was less than a year old I
think.