Re: (TFT) Melee: New Weapons (Space Gamer #13, 1978) article

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Cris Fuhrman <fuhrmanator@gmail.com>
[snip HTH discussion]

Did we make progress on this? :-)
=====

You know, I think we did. Or rather, you did.

So unengaged figures can move onto another figure, initiating the HTH check, during movement. If they get defended against, and pushed back,they have lost their attack for the round as well.

An engaged figure "shifts" onto one figure and potenially "disengages" from others, to initiate the HTH check, and is therefore subject to higher dex attacks prior to his move, just as he would be for disengagement.

Thanks,
John