Re: (TFT) Classics Simulated (The Space Gamer #16, 1978): Melee and Wizard scenarios

That might be why we have so many disagreements on the numbers you use for your ideas regarding physics and the biology of those stats... In my view each point is enough to make a significant, and therefore, somewhat hard to define difference (if hes st 14, he is significantly stronger than st 10, but thats a mix of many factors... muscle, knowledge on application of muscle, etc), while you have a much more granulated scale, better at being defined.