Re: (TFT) Last one for the night: Target gets hit by higher Dx for disengaging

No. It's not a special extra rule giving extra attacks. It's just explaining the logical implications of moving away when your action comes up in DX order. In your example, meeple A got his attack at the adjDX 11 point, which is what the rule is talking about. A does NOT get an EXTRA shot just because B is disengaging. And the reason B doesn't get an attack is simply because A disengages before B acts. No one gets an extra attack for having someone disengage them.

(Note: There are some house rules players have invented that allow other ways to disengage that do give an extra attack, but those aren't in the published official rules.)

--- runescience@yahoo.com wrote:

From: Rune Science <runescience@yahoo.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) Last one for the night:  Target gets hit by higher Dx for  disengaging
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:07:22 -0700 (PDT)

page 14 of AM:

Target gets attacked by higher Dx for disengaging?

meeple A is adjDX 11.  meeple B is adjDX 9. Presumably meeple A has already
attacked, and B watns to run away.  Meeple A has already attacked but from what
I under stand in the rules it looks like A gets a parting shot on the defender.
Is this correct?

Now if we reverse it and say Meeple A is disengaging, it looks like B does not
get a parting shot because his dex is lower.

verify please?