(TFT) Re: (TFT) Risqué Talents from Interplay #8

I think some of the effects are kind of overblown, fantastic and one-sided (e.g. no victim saving rolls). I'd say the "fight to the death" parts should not be taken seriously (replaced with something like "unwilling to harm, wanting to help" or something), and that the potion-making abilities are exaggerated and should be available as a separate talent.

IQ 15 is high for a talent too, as you say.