Re: (TFT) Risqué Talents from Interplay #8

I didn't like these.

First, people with appearances below 8 (2d6 scale)
can make money in the sex trade.  They likely
won't make as much, but enthusiasm and effort
count for a lot.

Second, the whole series of talents give the
prostitutes with the talents with wildly overblown
'super powers'.  You hire a sex worker, and then
become a follower of that person???  And you get
no saving throw???  If things worked that way
for real, they would give it away for free in
order to gain slaves.

I consider the whole set of talents non-sense &
would not use them in my campaign.

There have been some attempts to deal with sex
in role playing games in a mature and / or
interesting fashion, but these talents are far
from the mark.

Warm regards, Rick.