(TFT) RE: (TFT) (TFT) Risqué́ Talents from Interplay #8

Yea, I figured I would just drop the whole "appearance as an attribute"
piece with the assumption that they could buy SEX APPEAL and/or CHARISMA if
they wanted.

Also, figured I'd edit the COURTESAN talent and edit the seducing rule to
remove the NEW FOLLOWER piece except on a critical success (character's
seductive spy suddenly finds herself being followed all around by a love
struck knight of the realm).

I do like the HOURI's ability to get others to fight for them but, like PvK,
I'm not sure about the whole to the death even against their own party
members....  Again, maybe on a critical success roll....

But now having re-read Neil's comments I can see what he means about simply
adding a couple of new job listings in the table.  The rest of the talent's
abilities could be handled by simply gaming the events.

Thanks all.  As usual its insightful and leads me in directions I, by my
self, would not have gone.