Re: (TFT) Two Weapons/Thrown Weapons

Yes, we know that TFT's numbers are all screwy, and would work better for a shorter time scale (or larger ground scale... though that messes up the way that LOS and positioning works even more).

I think what matters is the relations. Given the way that attacking, or shooting, or running, works in TFT, it seems relatively fantastic to do the two weapon pick up and throw. It doesn't sound fantastic to do this in 5 seconds in real life, but it does if you instead view it as 'within one turn of TFT."