Re: (TFT) do any of you guys TFT online?

Well I would suggest that whatever platform you choose to play and share
the game information you just add a conference facility to talk like;

www.skype.com
or
www.*teamspeak*.com
*
They both free to download and use, count me in as a player :) as I have
never played TFT !!

Many thanks for your time,

Best regards

*/