Re: (TFT) On Thud And Blunder

> I had to refer to this elsewhere. Not sure if I've pointed you TFT guys to
it or not. It's Poul Anderson, the author, writing about bad fantasy. It was
written quite a while ago, and still is mostly true.

> Still, there's a few areas where his writing has been superceded:

> It's fantasy, but has to be grounded in reality. If you make the world act
like the real world, then we can suspend disbelief for things like magic.

> Neil Gilmore

Thanks for the share.
For some reason I find much of what the man has to say strangely
persuasive...

In the same vein is this;

http://deoxy.org/pkd_how2build.htm

"How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later"
by Philip K. Dick, 1978