From: Jay
Carlisle <maou.tsaou@gmail.com>
To: "tft@brainiac.com" <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 7:17 PM
Subject: (TFT) Newb

Love to hear
from ya Mr. P!

It's a system that has much to offer the "speculative" gamer
IMHO.
It never really reached fruition I think and is therefore ripe for
speculation within a simple and nifty little base-system that's as easy to
understand as "craps". When playres know what the risks are on the throw the
dramatic tension
incresses in a GM controled way IMO/
=====
Post to the entire