Re: (TFT) Long Term Play

Hi.  Maybe I'm just lucky but my group has not had a problem with this.  All our players want to spend game night time adventuring not rolling on the jobs table.  New characters usually work for about 4 weeks before starting adventuring.  Between adventures, healthy members work while the injured ones heal up.  Also, once characters add 15-20 points, the players usually start thinking about retiring them and starting new ones.  We have been playing for years and haven't needed to modify any rules to do this.  Your mileage may vary.

Rich