Re: (TFT) Contest?

Hi Peter!

Okay...

The "fail" bit has to do specifically with how poorly something like a
footrace is handled in straight TFT.
I just find it odd that it's kindd rough to NOT kill something in many old
school RPG's at least...

GURPS just seems like a large "investment" that never ends.
And they'd never publish any of my stuff anyway.

All I care about is getting my ideas for making something FUN for my friends
hammered out in a way that other folks can look at and say "I kindda like
that bit, but that part sucks".

Pick and choose for the personalities YOU have to deal with...

How do you deal with people smarter than you? Are are you always the
smartest guy in the room?

That's not ment jerkishly toward you Mr P
I actually am interested in such things.