Re: (TFT) Jobs table

On Sep 15, 2011, at 1:39 PM, K Peterson wrote:

.... David O. Miller's........... since he was pretty outspoken about his style of TFT play.
K Peterson

K,

You made me laugh! Outspoken! I write one or two e-mails a year while some other members of this list babble on for pages and I'm the outspoken one. Very funny!

(And please don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean it in a mean spirited way at all. It's easy to convey the wrong message in an emotionless e-mail!)

David O. Miller
www.meleewizards.com