(TFT) Jobs table: 100,000 simulated soldiers and farmers

Okay I'm gonna have to bother to read all this fully so forgive please if
this doesn't address specific points but just wow...

The Jobs Table is a tool to deal with the population as a whole in the
region that the players are adventuring.

It's a pretty silly table from that standpoint, but a good starting model
from which to build.

I've got a forthcoming post on what money actually IS, but the basic point
is that the TFT Job Tables are a bit of a fail beyond giving a player a die
roll chance to gain exp to "catch up" to a more experienced party... like
getting killed after everybody has 10ish CP's.

It's either a cute lil' way to let a player "roll-up" a 5th-ish lvl Figure
to "catch up" to the rest of the players w/o just handing them the Figure,
or a tool to handle larger scale populations.

IMO the best way to "control" Jobs is to limit the CP expenditure for Job
exp too a lotus that encompasses the Job and nothing else.
A Scribe can't get a CP of ST from the Job so to speak.
A Language is fine there I'd think, or IQ, etc.

A major part of the problem here is a total lack of standards with stats.

Again.

Will someone tell me what 1 point of ST, Damage, IQ, MA, DX, or similar
POINTS actually MEAN?

If I hit you for 1 point of damage then what actually happens in your
gameworld?

EVERYBODY has different pictures of this and it makes for VERY POOR
communication and really nobody playing the same game.

I'll show why I use 1 pt ST = 5.5 lbs @ 1 ft. per. sec. and 1 pt DX = 1 sec.
/ total DX and 1 pt IQ = 2 sec. / total IQ as OBJECTIVE measures.

Don't like 'em?
Give me something better.
I'll adjust.

Elseif can we PLEASE work on something that's objective for the whole of us
and not just some goddamn GM's bloody opinion?

A hex is 1.3m in TFT
Can we understand even THAT as a "unit"?
If not then I can pretty much say that there is little if any connection
between GM and players on an imaginative level, even though both may "see"
different things w/o the mechanics forcing an issue for quite some time.

Please name me a single stat or randomization "point" that most, if not all,
players can agree upon.