Re: (TFT) Death Test I

Well I wouldn't march through trying to clear all the rooms of DT1 unless I had little injury and thought I could keep it that way. I wouldn't expect 4 26-point characters to be able to clear out all of the rooms of DT1 without very good tactics and some luck.

--- gem6868@verizon.net wrote:

Are these four too weak to make it through?  And is DT1 more about finding a
path through the maze and surviving rather than clearing it out?  I may have
taken an approach that was too aggressive.