Re: (TFT) Death Test I (spoilers, if you care)

On Friday, September 23, 2011, gem6868 wrote:
> Actually, I was already counting a shield as a weapon.  However if a
character attacked with both his weapon and his shield, there's a -4DX to
both attacks, per the rules.  I counted the shield as a club.  I figure
there's no difference between the two shields, as the larger one is harder
to get moving while the smaller one has less mass.

Consistent, logical, and elegant solution that one is.
Very nice.