Re: (TFT) Hello! I'm New

Quoting gem6868 <gem6868@verizon.net>:
fighters with 2d6 weapons (short sword and mace).  When I hit the room with

Well, 2D-1. Anyway, if you're playing basic Melee, always take the mace in preference to the short sword, in the unlikely event you need to throw it.
I think with the way the weapons work, there's a HUGE difference for each
point of armor taken, especially in the 3-4-5 hit band.  You have armor in
that zone, a 2d6 weapon and a adjDX 10+, and you are much more dangerous
than most characters.

There's also a huge difference in DX in the numbers around the sweet spot at 10 (10 being 50% to hit).
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com