Re: (TFT) Hello! I'm New

On Sep 29, 2011, at 11:54 AM, Joe Hartley wrote:

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:03:44 -0700
Bob Portnell <nvdaydreamer@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, Joe! Nice to be in touch with you again. It's been ... um ... almost
ten years?

Only about 4, we emailed back in 2006 about TFT online with Gameboard and
Skype :)

That little? Dang. I thought surely it would have been back closer to my PlainLabel salad days.

Oh, and hey, a manners question: Do we prefer top-quoting, or inline here?

I prefer inline, but don't get my knickers in a twist about it.  The
only thing I ask is that if the original is long, trim it down, and if
you're replying to a digest and include the whole thing, I reserve the
right to send Flo Capp over with her rolling pin!

Brrr. Gotcha.

BTW, very nice rememberance of TFT on your website, it was a fine
read.

Thanks kindly! Well, if I can make everything work out, maybe I'll get to make some new memories. Somehow. My youngest daughter seems to like RPGs. Oldest I haven't tried with yet, but she's so visual ... I don't think RPGaming (a highly verbal activity) is going to grab her, unless I go really heavy on the props and maps. Which I'd hate. :-P

Bob P =====