Re: (TFT) Daily Life...

"The curator
replied that the director would ask him questions, and he would answer.
Then the director would do whatever he was going to do in the first
place. When my friend asked why he wasn't more upset about that, the
answer was that the check cashed just fine."

I've dear friend, a genius, who writes scripts in Hollywood. This sort of thing is her primary frustration in life. Even when they go through the trouble to write and research correctly, it often has no effect or result. But the check does cash out just fine...!