Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson & TFT

Bankruptcy law is pretty complicated, but I'd say you're more or less right.
It'd be best to check the final disposition of assets and see if there's any
mention made of IP.

I'd be willing to entertain making the guy an offer myself, but the "no
paperwork" thing is bad, bad news.  How do you know he hasn't already sold
it to a half-dozen other guys on a handshake deal?  It's going to be pretty
difficult to prove exactly what he purported to sell unless you've got a
writing...and a cashier's check?  Does he want it to be bearer paper, or
something?