Re: (TFT) Daily Life...

Bear in mind there's a difference between a story "plot" and a game
environment.
A plot proceeds form dramatic encounter to dramatic encounter in a linear
way while a play environment provides a lotus of choice as framed by the
overall situation that drives forward through time and results in a "plot"
with play.
I've had the second Foote narative of the civil war plopped in my lap this
week.
Very nice story told after the fact rather than driven from plot-point to
plot-point.