Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson versus Steve Jackson

McLimore is spelled correctly. :-) McLimore -was- the guy who wrote Grailquest. My favorite was "Amulets", for no better reason than I played an orc and stayed in character (with beetled brow and protruding underslung jaw) for all six hours of play (at least when the GM was looking).

Bob P