Re: (TFT) Iron & magic

Uhhhh Kali Sticks met steel fairly well on the little islands in the
Pacific...

Boat oars as swords and so on...

Many of my "vikings" got their 'steel' from peat, not stone.

It's the oil argument, and why I hate Peary...

"The Gods Must Be Crazy" talks about limits of "hardness" in an
enviroment... the Egyptians 'tombs' used big slabs of "hardness" to block
passage...

I've looked at the "Coliseum" enough to think that SJ may (waaaaay maybe)
have been looking at historical references about animals appearing almost
magically...
Or maybe not.