Re: (TFT) how in the world does a shield make an arm harder to hit?

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 11:30 PM, PvK <pvk@oz.net> wrote:

> It's so weird - my ISP's email server has been rejecting this email for
> some reason. It has some insane perverted algorithm that guesses if the
> body looks like spam to it, and if it does, it rejects.

Wanna talk weird?
"On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Peter <pvk@oz.net> wrote"
But I just got this today, and your text makes me think that you didn't
write this on Saturday but it's not conclusive about that.
Joe's "server" could have something to do here, or the fact I live in a
place with 'The Patriot Act' going.
"My" government considers me to have "Lone Wolf" potential.
I get "analized" a lot.
I'm far from special in this.
It's a big "industry" here.
I'm not important, just tagged.
It makes sense in a crazy environment where this odd-ball is talking RPG
"what-if's?"
A RPG group took a break from their Traveler game one woebegone weekend
long ago and far away and went to the "Godfathers Pizza" joint just off LSU
campus to have a bite too eat.
The conversation durring the meal gravitated toward the game, just like
co-workers out for a drink vent about the workplace.
How in the world would they smuggle the "drugs" through customs?
As the conversation intensified the table gradually came to realise that
the normal background buzz of a public place had ground to a pin-drop
silence.
The impression such a conversation must have had on the "public" became
clear.
As the story goes the tenssion was broken by a young woman (college old vs.
highschool geeks) who approached the group and remarked "you guys are smart
arn't you?"
One member quickly looked up and replied, "my mother thinks so"
And the situation defused with conversational chatter resuming in the
restraunt.
Those were more "innocent" times.
Chatting with Jay is chatting with the CIA.
But that's probabally true of all americans on this list.