Re: Space Travel Re: (TFT) please help

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 20:43:18 -0800
PvK <pvk@oz.net> wrote:

> For people more hard core realist than probably anyone on this list, see Attack Vector: Tactical (3D inertial combat in great detail).

Holy guacamole, I like this!  It does seem amazingly complex, but that
appeals to me in a weird way.  I am a sucker for space games, going back
to my first game of Star Fleet Battle Manual in high school.  (A Lou Zocchi
game that of course featured odd dice, in this case a 2-colored 20d.)

I spent a lot of time moving ships on Danny Levesque's floor and stretching
out the strings to see if the phasers hit.

Some years later someone asked if I'd mind hosting a webpage devoted
to space games, and so there's this http://spaceship.brainiac.com/