Re: (TFT) Space travel

Okay, that just sent me on a massive Wiki-quest for Dyson spheres that
ended at the movie Labyrinth, via Jennifer Connely, via The Day the Earth
Stood Still.  Fortunately, I was interrupted before I reached either Miss
Piggie or Bowie's collaboration with Robert Fripp.

On a side note, I have noticed that one can get from virtually any
Wikipedia page to Tyranosaurus Rex within six clicks - sort of a Kevin
Bacon variant.  My favorite is the four-click method from Sarah Palin's
page utilizing the "Caribou/Mammalia/K-T event/T-Rex path, thereby
eschewing the "State Geography" gambit, which some feel is too easy.  By
this route, Sarah Palin has a T.Rex facor of 4.

I am totally feeling the swan-drawn chariot to the moon.