Re: (TFT) Space travel - galaxy sized dyson spheres.

Hi Peter, everyone.

It was a long time ago that I read it but the way
I remember it was you used up most of the galaxy
to put a sphere around the galactic core.  The
floor was glass to let the light thru.

Gravity held the air against the floor, with
everything being in almost free fall.  You put
small planets and moons on various velocities,
give then another push every few thousand years
and use extreamly low powered space ships to
fly to bunches of worlds near by.

I'm not arguing for the practicality of ANY of
this by the way...

Warm regards, Rick.