Re: (TFT) Space travel - galaxy sized dyson spheres.

Great Grandaddy Denis:

"You think this is hot, eh?  This ain't nothin'!  Back when we had the
sphere, it was so hot, you break an egg and it was fried by the time it hit
the pan!  Matter of fact, the chickens was born fried, cows too.  No
basketball or football back then - you couldn't play more'n 25, mebee 30
second afore the ball melted.  I had a friend, Jessie, got the bright idea
of sittin' on a big ol' block of ice to keep cool.  Well afore he even gets
half-way to sittin' he leaps up 'n let's out a yalp that set all the blue
jays that was just sittin' there fricaseed and peaceful-like on the
telephone wire a-chatterin' like a pack a ping pong balls in a deep fryer.
We all look down, and the ice was just a big ol' cloud a steam and Jessie's
kiester was poached 'n parboiled!"