Re: (TFT) Treasure of the silver dragon

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Robert Ward wrote:
> Ah...
> Well we played Death Test instead, and everyone died.
>
> Seems like I've heard that sentence before?
> Rob

I always felt Death Test was similar to trying to get a "character"
started in Ultima in the early versions.
Basic luck could kill you no matter how much you optimized.
But there was a "tipping point" where it became "hard" to die.
Death Test seemed to be a way to spit out Figures with some blood on
their blades beyond the Jobs Table.
Interesting combats on a "page" seems to be something of a mantra with
these I suppose... but don't let my focus mess with yours.