Re: (TFT) Talking about warp war.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Rick Smith wrote:
> Hi Jay,
> B I recognize that tight little open cluster you
> modeled. B Do you do that for all your warp war
> maps?
>
> B :o
>
> B Warm regards, Rick.

No, just the ones I like!

Actually, I got an actual hard-copy of the game in a group of old
games sent as a present recently.
<represses old memories to keep this short>

I guess it's a nifty "feature" of the "internet".
I get interested in something from my past and a quick Google brings up riches.
I hope that endures.

When I was a munchkin my "Saturday" group played at the main branch of
the public Library in Baton Rouge LA.
What was nice about this was the access to "the stacks" for
information purposes.
Today a rough access to said "stacks" is available via a bloody phone.
Pulling it outta your arse doesn't play as well these days, and a GOOD
publication for play should play well without a big "force of
personality" from a GM.