Re: (TFT) non megahex? and wheres the downloadable TFT map.

DWTull:  I know what megahex maps are. Thanks for the description.

Dave Miller: thanks very much I appreciate it. Nice to hear from you

I recall there being a standard megahex map from??? deathtest maybe?
It was scanned, and permission to photocopy was on that map.  Thats the one
im lokoing for.
It maybe in in the center of the ITL book. Again, I cant find that page.

I am running TFT for 2 new player tonight. i will use the big hex map

Doing my part to spread the word of good old reliable dogs :)