Re: (TFT) navigating the complicated parallel worlds: Modern Talent list for TFT?

There is a TFT Traveller rule set flying around that has modern firearms rules.

It's on a file serve, so I can't access it from work, but I know that
it has a lot of what you're looking for.

P.S. Just curious as to why someone isn't serving this from some other
venue, like a normal web page.
---
Brett Slocum <brett.slocum@gmail.com>