Re: (TFT) Timing problem: Disengaging. GEVALT!

Assuming the GM agrees, I think a Limiting spell (AW33) could be added so that an item only works when used on a certain type of subject.

As an idea or FYI/FWIW which I don't see in AW but IIRC is in GURPS MAGIC, there can be some discounts to enchanting an item which only affects certain subjects.

--- mtapley@swri.edu wrote:
	Advanced Wizard has the rules for enchanting weapons, pages
25-35. I don't see specific rules to make a weapon extra-powerful
against a single type of enemy ...